Areas of Commercial Law that We Handle
Our lawyers handle a range of commercial real estate litigation covering subject areas such as:
- Development disputes; boundary disputes
- Breach of contract; Contract of sale
- Disputes among owners
- Construction and design failures
- Assumption of liability in the acquisition of commercial property
- Zoning violations and land use issues
- Title questions and defects; fraud
- Representations and warranties
- Tax assessments and collection
- Liens in commercial real estate
- Landlord/Tenant contracts, conflicts and management
- Commercial property insurance disputes
Commercial Real Estate Lawyers Near Greenville, SC
At Bannister, Wyatt & Stalvey, LLC, we are commercial real estate litigators near Greenville who offer skilled, professional and tailored advice to clients. We help clients solve complex issues. We are personally invested in the success of each client. It’s our goal to help you resolve your matter in the best possible way, with the highest ethical standards of unquestionable integrity.
How our commercial real estate practice group can help you
Our commercial real estate lawyers are skilled professionals in real estate and litigation. We can handle all aspects of litigation, including:
- Evaluating your legal rights and likelihood of success through litigation
- Preparing your legal filing documents and responses
- Motion practice; handling pretrial proceedings and process
- Discovery and gathering evidence
- Speaking on your behalf in court and at preliminary hearings
- Conducting a trial on your behalf
- Approaching government agencies for variances and exceptions
- Negotiation of a non-trial/hearing resolution when appropriate
- Considering alternatives and all possible ways to meet your objectives
Throughout your case, we advise you of your rights and the issues to consider. Together, we plan the best course of action to help you achieve your objectives through commercial real estate litigation.
Experienced Commercial Real Estate Practice Group
The experienced commercial real estate practice group of Bannister, Wyatt & Stalvey, LLC is a team that offers compassionate service and relentless representation. When commercial real estate litigation is necessary, our team helps you evaluate options and pursue your case in the best possible way.
Commercial real estate litigation is extremely important. Unsettled legal issues can prevent you from conducting business and furthering your interests. We take your case seriously, working aggressively for your rights at each stage in the case.
Consultation – Hire Our Lawyers
We invite you to contact the Bannister, Wyatt & Stalvey, LLC commercial real estate litigation practice group at (864) 523-7319. Whether you have a question or a pending case, reach out and speak with us. Let’s discuss how we can help you reach your goals. Call or message us today.