Residential Real Estate Litigators Near Greenville, SC
Our residential real estate litigation lawyers handle a wide range of issues and disputes including:
- Buying and selling disputes
- Title problems and disagreements
- Easements; ingress and egress
- Associations and restrictions; neighborhood conflict
- Eminent domain
- Apartment/condominium conversions
- Lease and landlord/tenant conflicts
- Construction and contractor issues
- Disclosures and fraud
- Taxes and foreclosure
Your case may involve litigation in a courtroom. There may be a contested proceeding. The case may also be appropriate to take before an administrative body.
Our lawyers can identify the law that applies and the appropriate forum. We explore all ways to approach the case including trial and non-trial resolutions. We are full-service lawyers ready to handle your residential real estate litigation needs from start to finish.
Do I need a real estate litigation lawyer?
Most real estate disputes are civil matters. Even if you make a police report, in most cases, it is up to you to pursue your interests through a civil claim. In residential real estate litigation, the person begins their own case. They may have the help of a residential real estate litigation lawyer.
It’s always important to have a lawyer represent your interests whether you are bringing the case or defending against it. For most people, their home or second home is one of their greatest assets. What happens in the litigation can significantly impact your life and your future. Our lawyers are serious about helping you protect your interests and advance your rights.
How can our real estate dispute lawyers help?
When you have a real estate dispute, achieving a positive result involves many steps. We can assist you through all the steps involved in your claim, including:
- Evaluating how litigation might benefit you
- Determining the appropriate court or administrative body to hear the case
- Identifying what to ask for as a remedy
- Building the evidence in your favor
- Drafting court documents
- Conducting pre-trial hearings and speaking on your behalf at court
- Negotiating a non-trial resolution if it’s in your best interests
Throughout your case, we work with you to ensure that you understand the legal proceedings and your options. There may be more than one right way to resolve a matter, and it’s our goal to tailor our representation to your needs.
Consultation – Taking New Cases
Begin your case today with a consultation with our residential real estate litigation practice group. At Bannister, Wyatt & Stalvey, LLC, we are experienced and knowledgeable to solve complex issues for our clients. We are dedicated members of the Greenville community, and we want to help you achieve your goals through sound legal advice, relentless representation and a firm commitment to your best interests.
Call (864) 523-7319 today or send us a message to begin.